Our anti-graffiti facade sealer provides effective protection against graffiti spray and unauthorized posting after a simple coat of paint. Posters and graffiti can no longer stick and residues can easily be removed with water.
Video – The anti-graffiti protective coating in a practical test:
Highly effective anti-graffiti sealing with long-term protection & without shadow formation for many years
Item number: 9201-7626
High quality made in Germany
Information on the classification of the product within the framework of the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances, safety data and data on toxicology and storage can be found in our safety data sheet.
V24 anti-graffiti sealing should not come into contact with moisture. It must be kept in the original, closed container at storage temperatures. Protect from direct sunlight.
✓ Very strong adhesion
✓ No shadow formation
✓ One-component system: (in most cases) only one layer is sufficient
✓ Easy to apply by painting. No mixing etc. required.
✓ Long-term protection
✓ Graffiti can usually be removed quickly and easily with water. In most cases, graffiti removers are not required.
✓ Can also be used as protection against unauthorized posting (posters cannot adhere)
✓ Liquid is not a dangerous good
✓ available in all RAL colors (minimum quantity 100 liters)
- the V24 anti-graffiti sealing is applied undiluted to the pre-cleaned and dried surface.
- All surfaces to be treated must be dry and well cleaned. An additional primer should be applied to sandstones and bricks.
- V24 anti-graffiti sealant must not come into contact with water before or during processing and should not be applied when it is raining.
- The sealant can be applied with a brush, roller or airless spray.
- The surface is dry to the touch after approx. 3-4 hours.
- The coating is completely crosslinked and cured after 24 hours.
A detailed application description can be found in our data sheet
The amount required depends on the absorbency of the surface to be coated. The yield is approx. 8-10m²/litre for smooth, non-absorbent surfaces and 6-8m²/litre for absorbent surfaces.
✓ Masonry / porous stones (brick, marble, stone, tile, granite and concrete)
✓ Plaster, stucco
✓ Painted surfaces (not for polymer resin paints)
✓ Metal, aluminum cladding
✓ Street signs
✓ Supply boxes
✓ Vinyl cladding
✓ fiberglass, glass
Basically it should be noted that the adhesion on polished and smooth surfaces is not as strong as the adhesion on rough or porous surfaces.