Skip to content

Dear customers, we would like to inform you that our company will be closed until March 31, 2024.
We are happy to accept your orders and deliver them immediately upon our return.

Cell phone disinfectant

Protect yourself from pathogens with smartphone disinfection

The smartphone is our constant companion today. However, its surface is not only susceptible to everyday soiling, but also to viruses and bacteria. Our disinfectant for smartphones disinfects the surface and removes dangerous germs.

Cleaning the cell phone display with disinfectant: Is that possible?

Yes, that is possible. The smooth surface of the smartphone is particularly efficient at removing viruses and bacteria because the microbes cannot find any niches in which they can “hide” like on rough surfaces. Our disinfectant is therefore excellent at killing pathogens.

Advantages of our disinfectant

  • When used correctly, our long-term disinfection protects against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens such as fungal spores over long periods of time.
  • The smartphone in particular is a place of transmission because it is touched, held to the ear and close to the mouth and nose. Pathogens on its surface would have an easy time with us.
  • You protect yourself and other people who use your smartphone – partners, family members and colleagues who use their cell phones for work.
  • The disinfectant is very easy and safe to use.

Application examples of our disinfection for smartphones

There are two scenarios for protecting a smartphone against viruses and bacteria: a) the private and b) the professional context. Let’s take a closer look at them.

a) Protect your privately used smartphone

It’s true: we usually only touch our private cell phone ourselves. But only most of the time. All we have to do is put it down in the office, in a restaurant or even at home somewhere where another person might just want to move it slightly because it is currently in the way. This could spread pathogens via the smartphone.

b) Professional context

There are companies that provide their employees with professional smartphones, which are then passed from hand to hand and ear to ear during the working day or handed over to the successor at the end of the shift. If these devices are contaminated with viruses or bacteria, there is a serious risk. Protect yourself and others and keep your cell phone germ-free with our disinfectant!

Safety note

The employers’ liability insurance association stipulates that gloves must be worn when handling disinfectants. Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Toxic to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using the product. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse out mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. IF IN CONTACT WITH SKIN (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. If medical advice is required, have packaging or label ready. Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only with water and according to the mixing table. Do not use with other cleaners or disinfectants.

Can be used on all surfaces. For questionably sensitive surfaces, we recommend a resistance test on an inconspicuous area. Store only in a closed container. Store in a cool and dry place.

The container can only be recycled when it is completely empty. Do not use after the expiry date. Dispose of in accordance with local and official regulations.

Biocide Reg. No.: N-28795 (D). 263/17/L (Lu)

The ready-to-use solution according to the mixing table does not require a hazard symbol.