Ceramic sealing Permanent Protector 9H – high-end professional product for the highest demands
Special professional ceramic sealing for metal, plastic, powder-coated and painted surfaces with exceptional resistance to corrosion, abrasion and temperature. Ideal for car paints
Item number: 8000-7640
What does ceramic sealing mean?
The high-end 9H ceramic sealant is a glass coating based on silanes. It is so thin and invisible to the naked eye that it has no effect on its appearance or surface structure. High-end 9H ceramic sealant is not a paint, wax, or sealant and cannot peel or wash off. The ceramic seal forms a permanent („covalent“) bond with the paint and can only be removed by grinding.
Chemicals cannot dissolve the ceramic seal. However, it is only retained in the long term if it is properly cared for.
The service life depends on what influences the surface is exposed to.
What does 9H mean?
To describe the hardness of a layer, we use the well-known “pencil hardness”. The measuring range is between 6B (softest) and 9H (hardest). The V24 Permanent Protector reaches a degree of hardness of 8H (drying at room temperature) to 9H (heat drying).
Oxidation and corrosion resistance
Bare metal oxidizes over time, as does painted surfaces. V24 permanent protector protects the paint and the metal from contact with water and air and is therefore a protection against corrosion.
High resistance to chemicals
The ceramic sealant is 100% resistant to chemicals / solvents that vehicles are generally exposed to.
V24 Permanent Protector can also be used on: rims, headlights, (windscreen) windows, door handles.
Materials : (Non)ferrous and galvanized (zinc plated) metals/steel, painted and powder coated finishes, anodized aluminum and plastics.
Our ceramic sealing V24 permanent protector reacts with the surface of the material and forms an abrasion-resistant coating with very good adhesive properties on metal.
An ultra-thin, transparent coating with high impact resistance forms. V24 permanent protector is resistant to alkali and corrosion.
Treatment with V24 permanent protector does not require a chromate conversion layer on the substrate and is free of chromium and lead in accordance with the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances. In order to determine the exact amount required, a test on a test area is necessary.
- clear, colorless liquid based on silanes, contains solvents, no water
- Creates an invisible protective layer
- Extremely abrasion-resistant coating with very high non-stick properties and high impact resistance
- Corrosion Resistant
- high impact resistance
- Especially suitable for the water- and dirt-repellent sealing of non-absorbent materials indoors and outdoors
- Resistant to sea water and salty air
- Delivered ready to use
- Very reactive and resistant to a large number of different organic solvents
- „Easy-to-clean“ effect, surfaces stay clean longer and are much easier to clean, thus extending cleaning intervals and reducing cleaning and maintenance costs
- Can be sprayed on or applied by hand with a cloth, application possible using an electric polishing machine
- Polishing makes the surface extremely shiny
- highly effective up to 5 years
- Material use for a car only approx. 50ml
- Application temperature: + 5 ° C to + 35 ° C
- up to 130m² per liter
- Temperature resistance: -90 to + 750 ° C
- Shelf life of the seal: up to 5 years
- Shelf life of the liquid: 24 months in the original bottle, 6-12 months after opening
- Storage temperature: + 5 ° C to + 20 ° C
- Curing time: 7 days at 20 ° C, 1 day at 60 ° C, surface usable after 2 hours
- V24 permanent protector is of great use in a wide variety of commercial applications:
- Military (ships, planes, tanks, …)
- Steel industry (bridges, steel structures, devices and machines, …)
- Oil industry (pipelines, derricks / platforms, connectors, …)
- Boat and shipbuilding
- Automotive industry (engine construction, body construction, surface protection, …)
- Train and railway industry (engine construction, rails, surface protection, …)
- Aircraft industry (turbines, wings, surface protection, …)
- and much more…
V24 permanent protector can be used on the following metals:
- ferrous metals (steel)
- non-ferrous metals
- galvanized (galvanized) metals
- painted surfaces
- powder-coated surfaces
Presented at the Essen motor show
This high-tech special coating was developed especially for the requirements in the areas of marine, military and aviation (aircraft industry). It is exceptionally resistant to corrosion, abrasion and temperature. It can be applied to metal, plastic, powder-coated and painted surfaces.
Curing can be accelerated by heat or at ambient temperature. the High-end 9H ceramic sealing forms an extremely strong bond with the surface and forms an abrasion-resistant coating with very high adhesive properties.
The thin, transparent ceramic sealant has extreme strength and a degree of hardness of up to 9H is achieved. Suitable for all types of automobiles (including vintage cars), motorcycles, caravans and boats.
Attention: This is a high-tech product that only delivers the desired result when used properly.
There are no reviews yet.