Highly effective professional universal sealer for all mineral absorbent substrates with easy-to-clean effect
High quality – Made in Germany
V24 Universal Sealer for Mineral Surfaces 3010-695 is a water-based impregnation for absorbent mineral surfaces with very good hydrophobicity (water repellency) and olephobicity (oil repellency) of the surfaces.
The product forms an almost invisible, thin surface film. Due to the hydrophobic effect, the rate of moisture penetration when exposed to water and resoiling is significantly reduced. The penetration of oil and discoloring substances into the surface is reduced. Corresponding soiling can be removed/cleaned more easily.
✓ Surface protection against water and dirt
✓ Easy-to-clean effect
✓ Ready-to-use impregnation based on organofunctional silanes
✓ Reduces the growth of mosses, lichens, fungi and other natural effects
✓ Simple processing
✓ No change in the look and feel of the surface (invisible)
✓ Water-based and odorless
✓ Surface remains breathable / open to diffusion (no barrier layer or waterlogging)
✓ No formation of sticky silicone films
✓ Environmentally friendly
✓ Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
✓ Recommended application temperature +5 to +25°C (possible +5 to 50°C)
✓ Layer thickness approx. 20 – 200 nm
✓ Acid and alkali resistance (approx. 2-12 pH in diluted form)
Scope of delivery:
1 x liter bottle
1 x pump spray head
- Thoroughly pre-clean and allow surface to dry
- Application by spray or roll-on method
- Allow to dry for 24 hours – Done!
✓ ‘soft’ highly absorbent surfaces (sandstone, limestone) – approx. 5-15m² / liter
✓ normal mineral surfaces (concrete, pavement) – approx. 8-20m² / liter
✓ very hard mineral surfaces (stone tiles, slate, granite) – approx. 15-40m² / liter).
- V24 Universal Sealer for mineral substrates is supplied ready for use and is applied undiluted to the pre-cleaned dried surface.
- The quantity to be applied depends very much on the absorbency of the substrate and is 25-200ml/m² at the recommended application temperature (+5 to +25°C).
- We recommend carrying out a test impregnation prior to surface application.
- All surfaces to be treated must be dried and well cleaned, as this is the only way to achieve optimum adhesion and effect.
- Any cleaning agents used during pre-cleaning must be rinsed out with water and removed without leaving any residue.
- Impurities, dirt and dust on the surface also absorb the sealant and can thus lead to higher consumption and areas that are not optimally wetted.
- V24 Universal sealer for mineral substrates must not be applied during rain. It must also be dry during the drying phase.
- The application should be carried out by spraying or rolling. In principle, however, all application options and pumping units for liquids can be used for this purpose. The optimal
method depends on the size, location, structure and absorbency of the surface to be treated.
- No puddles should be created during application, as excess material may cause ink depressions.
- On vertical surfaces, we recommend performing the operation from bottom to top to prevent pre-impregnation by run-off material.
- All tools used for application must be clean and dry.
- Even if usually not mandatory, we recommend covering surrounding surfaces during application. Plants should always be protected from contact.
- In order to check the compatibility with possible pre-treatments or desired post-treatments, it is recommended to create a small test area.
- The coating is completely crosslinked and cured after 24 hours.
V24 Universal Sealer for Mineral Surfaces 3010-695 is particularly suitable for do-it-yourself use.
It combines a professional mode of action on various mineral surfaces with easy handling during application. And all this without having to make any major compromises in terms of quality.
Thus, with only one sealant applications on several materials (concrete, stone, natural stone, paving stone, granite … all mineral absorbent surfaces are possible) and additionally achieve a high-quality effect and long durability.
However, for commercial and industrial applications where the highest possible level of performance is to be achieved on a specific surface, we recommend the use of our solvent-based specialty sealers for the specific surface (3000 to 3007-7620 or 3008-704).